Hello, I apologize if this is a repeat, but I'm having trouble viewing the previous posts.
I have built and calibrated my Nybble on the v2 board. I can successfully run WriteInstinct.ino and Nybble.ino, and send commands via the serial monitor.
The I was able to use the remote to execute commands earlier.
I performed a final calibration, and now the remote fails to execute commands. I have: 1. uploaded Nybble.ino
2. executed commands via serial monitor
3. uploaded testInfraredRemote
4. The serial monitor displays:
13:36:41.639 -> IR Receiver Button Decode
5. When I press any button on the remote, nothing is displayed.
6. I have replaced the battery on the remote as well.
What are other troubleshooting steps that I can take?