I see that you put the black cat version on hold. Have you given any thought about proceeding on that version? It is a much ascetically appealing version of your robot. I like the rib cage design as well.
It's almost a tiger in terms of complexity. My roadmap is about:
1. Develop NyBoard while designing Nybble to save future soldering time;
2. Initiate a community to build the communication between AI and motion chip;
3. Find better servo solutions with a simplified 8 DoF model;
4. Develop a simplified 12 DoF model;
5. Upgrade NyBoard;
6. Develop the black cat with ankle and rib;
Alas there's a long way to go!